A Comprehensive Guide on How to Apply for Payoneer Account in Nigeria For Free
If you open Payoneer account in an African country (e.g; Nigeria), you’ll be ready to get pleasure from the easy and price effective Payoneer payment solutions right here in Nigeria. You’ll be able to pay with Payoneer as well as also receive money with Payoneer from international shoppers right here in an African country. Established in 2005 and based in NYC (New York City), Payoneer merely permits you to pay and receive payments globally as you are doing regionally.
The moment you successfully become a Payoneer account holder, you should be able to open a virtual United States bank account for receiving and making payments in Nigeria and additionally apply for Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria for online payments. You’ll be able to use the Payoneer open-end credit for withdrawal of your Payoneer funds any Automated Teller Machines, anywhere in the world. You’ll also be able to load Payoneer card via Payoneer exchangers in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- 1 A Comprehensive Guide on How to Apply for Payoneer Account in Nigeria For Free
- 2 Advantage of Having a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- 3 Everything You’ll Need to Apply for Payoneer, Here in Nigeria
- 4 Step by Step Guide on How to Create a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- 5 Conclusion:
- 6 Here’s a List of Topics You Might Also Like:
Advantage of Having a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- You can open Payoneer account in African countries (like; Nigeria) without having to pay any charge.
- You’re to produce virtual bank accounts to receive payments from yank and European firms
- You can apply for an open-end credit that you’ll be able to use for online payments and for funds withdrawal at ATMs.
- You’re not suppose to use a virtual private network (VPN) or tweak IP addresses just to access Payoneer web site in Nigeria.
- You ought not to use fake data to induce a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- It’s safe and trustworthy in over a hundred and fifty countries.
- Once you have received a thousand dollars; $1000 in payments into your Payoneer account, you’ll be given a $25 reward from Payoneer.
- You can use Payoneer account to receive payments from freelancing marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr and other alternative websites that settle for Payoneer as one of their payment methods, etc
Everything You’ll Need to Apply for Payoneer, Here in Nigeria
Below; is a list of things you would be needed if you wish to open Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- You’re to provide a Valid Email Address (Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail)
- Provide; a Valid zip/postal code, home or workplace address as per where you’ll like your Payoneer Mastercard to be delivered to you.
- Kindly provide; a valid photograph ID, such as; drivers license, National Identity Card, or International Passport.
You Might Also Like: How to Get Google Adsense Approval Instantly
Step by Step Guide on How to Create a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- Fill in your name, address, etc; with regard to the ID card you wish to use for verification.
- Input a very strong password a password you won’t forget and ensure you take note of it. Next is Secret Question and Answer and choose your ID sort. Kindly provide a comprehensive detail as required of you from the ID
- Provide your checking or bank account details if needed. You’ll be able to search Google regarding the SWIFT/BIC of your bank. For me I use a popular bank; First Bank of Nigeria Plc and their SWIFT/BIC is FBNINGLA. Or you can Check here for your banks SWIFT/BIC of your bank just in case you’re not sure of your bank.
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply for US or UK Adsense Account
The moment you finish filling the application form, kindly wait for a follow-up email notification from Payoneer regarding the status of your application.
After your payoneer account, has been reviewed & verified successfully, kindly take it a step further by funding the Payoneer account thus you’ll be eligible to request for Payoneer Mastercard, whenever you fund it. Simply fund your newly created account, with a minimum of; $30 – thirty dollars; before applying for a Payoneer MasterCard to be sent to you here in Nigeria.
I believe this works for you? oh yea it works perfectly. for more information, contributions and suggestions kindly leave a comment below.
Click Here to Register a FREE Payoneer Account, and start receiving global payments today.
Here’s a List of Topics You Might Also Like:
- Blogger and WordPress – How to Create a Free Blog
- How to Register and Build a WordPress Website Like a Pro
- How to Install WordPress in your Blog Using iPage Hosting
- Goldmine Online Marketing Strategies Internet Marketers Use to Make Money
- Internet Marketing Strategies Online Marketers Us to Make Money on the Internet